When working with clients, I seek to provide guidance and counsel so that each client may reach the best possible result in the most efficient manner. I treat each case and client as unique and strive zealously to advocate for the very real and personal issues facing our clients. At Murray & Murray, providing first-rate counsel is not an ambition, it is an expectation. Prior to joining Murray & Murray, I worked with clients as both a CPA and attorney solving complex problems at an international accounting firm and a large corporate law firm.
My advice for young professionals:
Remain honest and loyal to both those close to you and those whom rely on your advice and expertise; integrity is the most valuable asset you posses. Remember to set boundaries and take time to clear your mind and enjoy life.
I like giving back because:
It’s the right thing to do, and when we care for each other, our collective humanity grows stronger.
When I’m not helping clients you can find me:
On the water or the ski slopes, remodeling my home, playing sports with friends or family or cheering on the Cleveland sports teams, Fighting Irish and Buckeyes.
Areas of Practice
- Plaintiffs' trial practice
- Commercial litigation
- Shareholder and investor litigation
- Breach of contract
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death actions
- Insurance bad faith
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio, 2015
- Ohio, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2021
- The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, 2018
- Juris Doctor
- Moot Court Governing Board, Executive Justice
- Business Law Journal, Note and Comment Editor
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, 2014
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Honors: magna cum laude