When working with clients, I seek to provide guidance and counsel so that each of our clients may reach their best possible result in the most efficient manner. I treat each case and client as unique and strive zealously to advocate for the very real and personal issues facing our clients. At Murray & Murray, providing first-rate counsel is not an ambition, it is an expectation. Prior to joining Murray & Murray, I worked with clients as both a CPA and attorney solving complex business disputes, providing commercial real estate advice and counseling new businesses on their legal structure.
My advice for young professionals:
Remain honest and loyal to both those close to you and those whom rely on your advice and expertise. Integrity and your work ethic are the most valuable assets you posses. Nevertheless, remember to set boundaries and take time to clear your mind and enjoy life.
I like giving back because:
It’s the right thing to do, and when we care for each other, our collective humanity grows stronger.
When I’m not helping clients you can find me:
On the water or the ski slopes, remodeling my home, playing sports with friends or family or cheering on the Cleveland sports teams, Fighting Irish and Buckeyes.
Areas of Practice
- Plaintiffs' trial practice
- Commercial litigation
- Shareholder and investor litigation
- Breach of contract
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Insurance bad faith
- Real Estate disputes
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio, 2015
- Ohio, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2021
- The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, 2018
- Juris Doctor
- Moot Court Governing Board, Executive Justice
- Business Law Journal, Note and Comment Editor
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, 2014
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Firelands Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors, Treasurer