Our greatest satisfaction comes from helping you, our clients.
Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation
Doing Our Part to Build a Brighter Tomorrow
Murray & Murray in Sandusky proudly stays active in our communities by supporting local organizations that uplift people in need, especially children, youths, and teenagers. With this passion in our hearts, we established the Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation.
“We wish to enhance the quality of life in the Erie County Community, which has generously supported our family. It is our intent to address the needs of its citizens primarily focusing on youth-related issues.”
The Murray & Murray Difference
Longstanding History and Experience
Maximize Our Clients Outcome
Stake Our Reputations on Our Cases
Passionate About Evolving the Law
Committed to the Community
Organizations We Support
- Boys & Girls Club of Erie County: Through the Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation, our attorneys are actively involved with the community year-round, contributing financially and volunteering time with civic and charitable institutions in the area. The Charitable Foundation supports and helps families from the Boys & Girls Club of Erie County, where our partners have volunteered time tutoring and playing games with kids after school on several occasions. Through organizations such as the Boys & Girls Club, Murray & Murray has established an ongoing commitment to supporting the local community.
- Erie County Economic Development Corporation: Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation supports the RISE Incubator Program. The Regional Incubator for Sustainability and Entrepreneurship (RISE) program of the Erie County Economic Development Corporation offers free business development assistance to entrepreneurs and existing businesses in our area.
- Erie County Community Foundation: As a member of the Council of Foundations, the Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation participates regularly in group meetings to review community proposals and collaborate on joint initiatives. These initiatives include the Internship Program, which was developed to introduce college-aged area residents to local non-profits. Margaret Murray is pleased to serve on the screening committee for this successful program.
- Firelands Habitat for Humanity: Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation is proud to have funded and worked on an all-women’s build home on Hancock Street in Sandusky. The Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation also financially supported the consolidation of the Firelands Habitat for Humanity ReStore facility on U.S. 250.
- Sandusky State Theatre: The Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation periodically underwrites programs for children at the historic Sandusky State Theatre.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio: Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation has supported this organization for decades. Peggy Murray was a board member when County Cupboard became Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio. Margaret Murray joined the board a few years later and served six years, three of which as the President. Elizabeth Newman, sister of Dennis, Charles, Florence, and Margaret and daughter of Dennis and Peggy, currently serves on the board. The Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation regularly funds local programs, including the Backpack Program and Kids Café at Boys and Girls Club and donations to other Sandusky Agencies.
The education of our children sets the foundation they will stand upon as our future leaders. It is vitally important to Murray & Murray that we also help promote higher education however we can, including scholarship opportunities for local students. We sponsor an annual renewal scholarship for Sandusky High School Students and an annual scholarship for Firelands BGSU Students. Call our firm at (419) 664-3711for more information.
Attorneys Who Mean BusinessOhio Expertise, National Excellence.
Dennis E. Murray Sr.After over 50 years of practicing law, I still remember my first class-action lawsuit for the civil rights of women and persons of color. That’s my dedication—to give 100% effort to every moment that I work on each case.
Dennis E. Murray Jr.Placing that final piece to reveal the entire picture is what drew me to this profession. When a client trusts me to tell their story and bring them justice, that gives me the same satisfaction.
Charles M. MurrayNo different than most kids, I dreamt of being a hero as a child—and there was no bigger hero in my life than my father. He often told us stories about the people who were relying on him to resolve their tragedies; I always knew that was the kind of person I wanted to be.
Margaret M. MurrayI work to be an advocate for my clients and help them in the best and most meaningful way possible. Presenting a case to the court and having the clients understand just how much we care about their very personal and individual claims is very important to me.
James L. MurrayThe relationships with my clients are built through hours of listening and working together. That is what makes my job worthwhile. It is a great thrill when I get to tell clients that we’ve won a case and that they will be able to rebuild or improve their lives as a result of our hard work together.
Florence A. MurrayFairness has always been my driving force—knowing that no one ever deserves or wants to be in a situation where they need an attorney. I believe that one of the greatest joys in life is interacting with and helping other people, and it’s this knowledge that I take with me to my practice every day.
Nolan E. MurrayI treat each case and client as unique and strive zealously to advocate for the very real and personal issues facing them. At Murray & Murray, providing first-rate counsel is not an ambition, it is an expectation. Prior to joining Murray & Murray, I worked with clients as both a CPA and attorney solving complex problems at an international accounting firm and a large North American law firm.
William H. BartleWorking with my clients to prepare for trial and seeing them through the entire process from beginning to the very end gives me as much satisfaction today as it did when I began my career.
Donna Jean A. EvansI’ve been involved in many complex litigations for both class action and individual suits, giving my all to each case. It’s why I love my job; it allows me to fight for the victim.
Joseph A. GaleaAreas of Practice Commercial litigation Railroad law Admiralty/ Maritime law, boating accidents Personal injury Medical ...