With seven members of the Murray family as partners, Murray & Murray
is truly a family owned and operated enterprise. As such, we are true
to our motto, “Our Family Helping Your Family.”
This includes our approach to the family that comprises our law practice.
Our firm has been providing legal services to individuals, families and
businesses for more than 90 years. Throughout that time, we constantly
aspire to provide exemplary legal representation to people who have been
injured physically or financially through no fault of their own.
Attorneys who join the law firm of Murray & Murray become part of our
extended family. And, we fully expect all of our attorneys to treat our
clients with the same respect, dignity and diligence that they would provide
for their own family members. Through civic, educational and charitable
institutions, we also expect our attorneys to become engaged in the Sandusky
community family as well.
Interested in working at Murray & Murray? Please submit your resume
and cover letter to
Why You Should Work Here
- You will become part of a culture committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- You will join a firm where the average length of employment exceeds 20 years.
- You will be part of a firm with lawyers and staff truly dedicated to success.
- You will experience working for a law firm that is truly leading the industry
and constantly moving the law forward.
- You will grow personally and professionally.
If you’d like to be part of a nationally recognized and collaborative
team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Send resume with a cover letter, references, and pay requirements to: