With seven members of the Murray family as partners, Murray & Murray
is truly a family owned and operated enterprise. As such, we are true
to our motto, “Our Family Helping Your Family.”
This includes our approach to the family that comprises our law practice.
Our firm has been providing legal services to individuals, families and
businesses for more than 90 years. Throughout that time, we constantly
aspire to provide exemplary legal representation to people who have been
injured physically or financially through no fault of their own.
Attorneys who join the law firm of Murray & Murray become part of our
extended family. And, we fully expect all of our attorneys to treat our
clients with the same respect, dignity and diligence that they would provide
for their own family members. Through civic, educational and charitable
institutions, we also expect our attorneys to become engaged in the Sandusky
community family as well.
Interested in working at Murray & Murray? Please submit your resume
and cover letter to
Are you one of those special people who are motivated to win? Are you driven
to succeed, goal-oriented and motivated by success? Are you passionate
about helping people? Do you want a position in which you can grow? If
so, we want you on our team.
Murray & Murray Co., L.P.A. in Sandusky, Ohio, is hiring an Experienced
Paralegal. Below is more information about the requirements, qualifications
and job descriptions associated with this position.
As an established family owned and operated personal injury law firm located
on the shore of the Lake Erie, our practice focuses on helping those harmed
needing a strong partner in the search for justice. Responsibilities for
this job include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting/responding to discovery
- Client communications
- Expert communications
- Organization of documents
- Creation of trial binders
- Ordering medical records
- Drafting correspondence
- Managing client files
To apply: Please email a cover letter and a resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with Paralegal as the subject line. In the cover letter, answer the following
questions: 1) Outside of family and/or faith, what is your passion in
life? 2) What is the greatest challenge you have overcome? 3) What are
your salary requirements?
- Be able to work with numerous lawyers with individual styles
- Be able to embrace challenges and handle feedback calmly and effectively
even in high-stress situations
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet deadlines
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude
- Put client confidentiality first
- Take a team-centric approach to work and life
- Have good problem-solving skills
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy include:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation time and Sick time
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Beautiful modern building with an amazing view of the Sandusky Bay
- Located within one hour of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- A low cost of living region
- A firm that is willing to invest in its employees!
Why You Should Work Here
- You will become part of a culture committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- You will join a firm where the average length of employment exceeds 20 years.
- You will be part of a firm with lawyers and staff truly dedicated to success.
- You will experience working for a law firm that is truly leading the industry
and constantly moving the law forward.
- You will grow personally and professionally.
If you’d like to be part of a nationally recognized and collaborative
team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Send resume with a cover letter, references, and pay requirements to: