At Murray & Murray, we are proud to be a family law firm of nearly 90 years. Since 1931, we have been providing reliable, effective legal service to men and women in complex legal situations. Today, our family firm includes 9 attorneys, including six Murray partners, and we continue to build off of our rich and distinguished legal history to bring you a high level of client service, professionalism, and ethics.
Our attorneys provide legal assistance in a number of different practice areas, including personal injury, civil rights violations, class actions, commercial litigation, and malpractice. When you secure our law firm to help you with your legal issue, you are getting a diverse group of attorneys, each of whom works within several very focused practice areas. What does this mean for you? It means that you have a team that can provide you with comprehensive legal guidance and insights at your disposal. Our attorneys in Sandusky are skilled negotiators and true trial lawyers with the experience needed to protect your interests in negotiations, arbitration, and mediation, as well as in state and federal courts.
Our founders began their practice in 1931 with a firm commitment to providing effective legal representation to working men and women who were injured, either physically or financially, through no fault of their own. We maintain this motto today. Our greatest satisfaction comes from helping you, our client.
We have built an abundant heritage by remaining firmly focused on our clients. We maintain this commitment by providing knowledgeable and skilled legal representation and by never forgetting the human compassion element of our practice. We always offer free consultations, both over the phone and in person, where our lawyers will meet with you to discuss your case, assess the best course of action, and begin building a case aimed at getting you the compensation and relief you deserve. Our focus in personal injury, consumer protection, and business litigation allows our family of lawyers to diversify while also offering comprehensive representation within each of our practice areas. Whether you need a skilled personal injury attorney, commercial litigator, or class action team, we can help.
As a family owned and operated firm, we recognize the importance of family and community. Although we've represented clients and argued cases in courtrooms across the nation, we see ourselves as members of our community, first and foremost. Since 1931, Murray & Murray has remained an integral part of our hometown—Sandusky, Ohio. Our attorneys are active, involved, and maintain leadership positions throughout the area in a variety of civic and charitable institutions.
Murray & Murray supports the following community organizations:
- Ability Works, Inc.
- Legal Aid of Western Ohio (LAWO) and Advocates for Basic Legal Equality (ABLE)
- Boys & Girls Club of Erie County
- Care and Share of Erie County
- End Distracted Driving
- Erie County CASA Program
- Erie County Economic Development Corporation
- Erie County Community Foundation
- Firelands Habitat for Humanity
- Opening Minds through Art at United Church Homes Parkvue Community
- Sandusky State Theater
- Sandusky Library / Little Free Library
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Sandusky City, Sandusky Central Catholic, and Huron St. Peter's Schools
- Trial Lawyers Care
Our firm has also established the Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation, which visitors can read more about here.
Great things in our community:
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- Erie County Bar Association
- Lawyers Without Borders
- Legal Aid of Western Ohio
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Board of Trial Advocates
- National College of Advocacy
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Ohio Association of for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Public Justice Foundation