As a family owned and operated firm, we recognize the importance of family and community. Although we've represented clients and argued cases in courtrooms across the nation, since 1931 Murray & Murray has remained an integral part of our home town - Sandusky, Ohio. Our attorneys are active, involved and maintain leadership positions throughout the area in a variety of civic and charitable institutions.
Our firm has also established the Murray & Murray Charitable Foundation, which visitors can read more about here.
Great things in our Community
- Ability Works, Inc.
- Legal Aid of Western Ohio (LAWO) and Advocates for Basic Legal Equality (ABLE)
- Boys & Girls Club of Erie County
- Care and Share of Erie County
- End Distracted Driving
- Erie County CASA Program
- Erie County Economic Development Corporation
- Erie County Community Foundation
- Firelands Habitat for Humanity
- Opening Minds through Art at United Church Homes Parkvue Community
- Sandusky State Theater
- Sandusky Library / Little Free Library
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Sandusky City, Sandusky Central Catholic, and Huron St. Peter's Schools
- Trial Lawyers Care